|App Name||Art Story: Color Art Puzzle v1.0.3|
|Get it On|
|Update||January 25, 2022|
|Rating||4.4 ( 2664 )|
Let’s dive into the world of classic novels in Art Story, a unique place where jigsaw meet coloring puzzle game for free.
Read bite-size book summaries, guess the silhouettes of puzzle art objects, and match the puzzle pieces into the right places to bring magnificent stories such as Gatsby, Romeo & Juliet, Frankenstein to life via relaxing & calming coloring animations.
Explore hundreds of beautiful HD art puzzles by different talented artists from over the world. Each puzzle is a gorgeous multilayered hand-drawn picture to tell those novel stories. There are The Great Gatsby, Pride & Prejudice, The Secret Garden, The Picture of Dorian Gray, Alice in Wonderland, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Macbeth, Jane Eyre, A Christmas Carol, and so many more novels.
Be careful, it looks easy, but interestingly challenging. Let’s unfold those coloring stories daily in an immersive calming & soothing experience.
**Enjoy Art Story: Color Art Puzzle game for free:**
– A picture art puzzle game that is a fusion of two popular genres – art coloring and jigsaw puzzle. Players would try to fit pieces into the right places and see those puzzle completion in a short soothing animation.
– Creative writing to create bite-size classic literature novel summaries such as The Great Gatsby, Frankenstein while keeping the spirit of the book.
– Players play this relaxing game, collect Ink Drops coins to unlock stories (Over 400 puzzles at the moment, 25 books in progress) for their art library.
– Fascinating hand-drawn artworks from different artists, each with their own original & unique style. Hand-pick background music for each puzzle to match its mood.
Enchanting art visual, wonderful hand-pick background music, relaxing but challenging jigsaw coloring gameplay, why don’t you relieve your stress and enliven your life daily with this soothing free art puzzle coloring game?
– Add new puzzles
– Fix bugs and performance improved
Our team reads all reviews and always tries to make the game better. Please leave us some feedback if you love what we do and feel free to suggest any improvements.
Any troubles, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright© 2020 Softmartin